Pages

Followers

Friday, 19 October 2012

Exciting News!!!!

Hellloooooo my lovely blog friends ... i haven't slept a wink last night. i am been like a jumping bean this morning... I am heading off to work, and since its "Stand Up to Cancer " day at work .. 
I am in my brightest PINK finery.. so, fun & frolics to take my mind off things!! HeeeHeee!
 so... the BIG news????

 I have been accepted on the new
    Designed to Color Creative Crew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
                  WahHHHHhhhhhOOOOOoooooo !!!!!!!
thank you ladies..!!

 Whats the buzz .. check it all out here.... I will be back with a celebratory card when I get home tonight....
(P.S.   pinch me... wait to you see the awesome line up!!! I can't believe they chose me :-$ ) 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun and so well deserved too. Going to pop over and take a little look. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT post. Will pop over later to take a look. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulations from me too, you deserve it!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congratulations from me aswell you deserve it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lis, so happy for you! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow fantastic news lis.congratulations hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done, you sooo deserve it! x

    ReplyDelete