Pages

Followers

Saturday, 6 October 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hello my lovelies , the weekend is upon us.. and to cap it all today is World Card Making Day! so, I hope you get chance to get creative...
Me...? I am in Harrogate at the GNPE, so lots of crafty retail therapy all round!! Lots of lush new goodies and a chance to meet a lot of fellow crafty ladies! 
So, I am scheduling this card , I am hoping its safe to do so..the recipient is sure to have gotten it by now... I hope she likes it!!!!
Any of you that follow me regularly know I LOVE LOTV stamps, and I just had to HAVE the latest Geisha girl releases.. here was my first card made with one of them...

  Say "hello" to little "Cho", she is coloured with my Spectrums, and the papers are Prima Annalee.( I have had these for ever, but they were just the right papers for this image , I thought) I had created the background with the companion stamp set 


the scroll and greeting also comes on the stamp set... I think I am going to be using these lots... I added lace, a doily, and flowers from WOC, dabbed on plenty of stickles , and thats it, finished!

 I did dab a little stardust pen everywhere... who can resist, she is sooo pretty!
so, all that's left is to wish you a happy World Card Making Day.. hope you get chance to get crafty!
I would like to enter this in the following...
1.Crafting for all seasons- costumes/dressing up
2.Paper pretties- Flowers
3.Emerald fairies- flowers
4.Deep Ocean- more than 2 colours  
5.Papelitos Stamps- Flowers
6.Lollipop crafts - Something old, Something new
I will be back tomorrow  to share my crafty purchases.. til then ..Hugs xxx


13 comments:

  1. Stunning card, gorgeous image and such lovely colours.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis, I have bought the new LOTV stamps too.

    Hope you've got lots of goodie's

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful lis.gorgeous pretty details and colours and the image is really sweeet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lis, love your card, that beautiful geisha looks amazing! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have resisted the Geisha stamps so far, but it is becoming more and more difficult!

    I think you card is gorgeous, and I hope you had a lovely crafty day yesterday.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, that image is beautiful and your papers are perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cho is just lovely! You've colored her so well and your layout is fantastic too. Love this! Thank you very much for entering our A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge. See you again!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card so pretty love the image thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is really beautiful, I adore your card, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful , what a gorgeous card well done Hugs Elaine .
    Thank you for joining us at The crafting for All Seasons Challenge and good luck .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card ...love how you used the companion stamps and that backing paper is perfect (in fact I need to buy that pad, I'm loving the Prima papers at the moment) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful, I really love asian style designs they are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is amazing! Love all your beautiful flowers and your coloring. So gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog. Hope to see you back again :)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete