Pages

Followers

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Lili's Little Fairies- Classic Christmas

Hello my sweet blog friends.. how are you?? 
the ink is still wet on my blog post this morning.. as I was at work ate last night, and have managed to wake up with a headache this morning.. so I am frantically writing my post for you...
The theme today over at Lili's Little Fairies is "Classic Christmas"... So I dug out and old favourite, I love this cute family...




The papers are MME lost & found Christmas... yep, I still have a little left from last year....the sketch is based loosely on the SugarBowls current sketch
the stamp is called "Carol Singing", and it is coloured with my Spectrums. the flower is my new love, is a Heartfelt creations Aster... I apologise in advance , you will be seeing it a lot!


 I have added the necessary amount of glitter, and stardust pen.... the sentiment is  a new acquisition (ahem) from LOTV called Grungy Christmas Messages, stamped on kraft with brown ink, perfect!!
so, pop over and see the rest of the DT's creations, and soak up a little inspiration, maybe it will get you started on your way with those mountains of Christmas cards we need to make... :-0
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafts n Me - Anything goes
2.Diva's by design - anything goes
3.Just Keep on Creating- Christmas 
4.Whimsy Inspiration - Sparkly 
5.Stamp & Create - Winter wonderland  
6.Craft your Passion- Hip to be square 
7.Crafty Mess- Anything goes 
8.Simon Says- Dies or Punches
thanks for joining me .. I will be back real soon... I have some sneak peeps to share, and very soon my GDT card for somewhere really amazing!!


15 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. I love the colors and the coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic I love that image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is superb. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous. I love that image and your colouring is wonderful. I really do think that I NEED those sentiments!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I love the image and that great tree background paper is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Lis - that image is really fabulous for a traditional card, and woo hoo we both had a ding dong merrily ... love that sentiment set!!
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.i love your traditional colours and really fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lis :-) I love this image and the colours and details are all just perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. And good luck.

    Caz xx CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fabulous project - Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our anything goes challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lis...oh oh oH...I love this card! Glitter is my fave part of making Christmas cards!! hehe! You've colored this sweet LOTV image just beautifully! And your DPs are gorgeous! Love the flower too!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Christmas card! Love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Hip to be Square challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! gorgeous colouring...super pretty Christmas scene.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Lis. Thank you for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps x

    ReplyDelete