Pages

Followers

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Lili's Little Fairies- Girly christmas

Hello sweet friend... thank you for joining me today...
 Its Thursday, and our teams turn for the Lili's Little Fairies challenge-which today is "Girly Christmas"
I have chosen an image which has gone un-inked til now.. but I have only had her a very short while.....


She is called "Winter Fairy" .. and is coloured with my Spectrums. the paper are from Bearly Mine called "Pastel Christmas", I used a frostyville border die, some button twine, and the most divine sparkly button.... 
the sentiment is from LOTV called Grungy Christmas messages, I have added lots of stitching and matted in kraft, the snowflake in glitter paper is a spellbinders snowflake 2012.


 I hope you like her... I couldn't resist these Xmas papers in pink... I was really impressed by the traditional Xmas ones too.. they might be next on my list....:-)
I would like to enter this in...
1.Pile it on- holiday
2.Stamptacular Sunday - NO rules 
3.One Stop craft- Anything goes
4.Totally Gorjuss- bling it on
5.Chocolate , coffee & cards- stitching
6.totally papercrafts- Christmas  
7.ABC Christmas challenge- Up to you  
8.
thanks for dropping in... I hope you will join me for my next card  real soon.
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the sweet image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww! so sweet lis! love her and the pinks are just so pretty. fab work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I love this sweetie and you have coloured her so beautiful. The paper and sparkle are gorgeous too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - so pretty and girly.
    Perfectly coloured.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. So pretty and well coloured. I love all of the design and details.
    Thank you for joining us at TPC this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lis, how sweet is this card. Love that sweet image! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lis, this is beautiful! Love the darling image, your wonderful coloring, the pretty papers & colors, stitching, die cuts, and embellishment. Thank you for sharing this gem with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb, a great layout, fab colours and a super cute little stamp,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lis, lovely image and fabulous colourwork. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lis this is adorabale - so totally girly and pretty, and those papers are so yummy with the sweet image
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous lis.i love your soft pretty colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lis! This card is gorgeous! I just love this LOTV image...I may need to order her! And your papers are pure pink perfection! I'm heading over to Bearly Mine to do a bit of shopping! And when my hubby freaks because I'm shopping online again, I'm just going to tell him...it's YOUR FAULT! hehehe! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card you made and I like your image, it is so cute! Thank you for playing with OneStopCraftChallenge this week!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've got so many of these cuties that remain uninked. This card is gorgeous honey.
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge and Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely girly Christmas card you have made...beautiful colours.
    Thank you for playing in our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that card!
    thanks for joining us this week for our holiday challenge at Pile it on - i hope to see you again this week! Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card and adorable image:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG I just LOVE this card!!!! It´s awesome!

    Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenge.
    Hugs, Nelle

    ReplyDelete