Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Sassy Cheryls- think about Fall

Hello my sweet visitors... Happy Hump day!
 half way thro the week.. It will soon be time for Harrogate's GNPE- Who's going??
I think i will make a wee badge in my icon (chibi) so you can say hi! if you bump into me?!!
Anyway, there has been mega excitement over at designed to colour, as they have been having themed challenges... now, it doesn't have to be new stuff so i have tagged a lot of the older creations. however, I saw this cutie, as a freebie , from Torico.. _perfect!!! you can also win another digi if you link up your creation using the freebie to her blog.
This fits their Autumn theme just right...



now this is a C6 card, I keep saying I must make these more often, (I do love my 6x6), the sketch is from the Cats Pajamas's  I saw Amy Sheffer's take on it here... it uses up my scraps just wondefully!



 the papers are MME miss Caroline - the image is coloured with my Spectrums. not a lot else to mention really, except I do love this sketch!
I am entering it in..
1.Sassy Cheryl's- Fall
2.Birdie brown - October challenge
3.Designed to color- Autumn
4.Papertake Weekly- anything goes
5.Thro the Craft Room Door - Anything goes 
6.Use It Tuesdays- scraps
7.Pin-spirational challenge- Photo inspiration
8.The Cats Pajama's- Sketch
thanks for joining me this morning.. I hope you can pop back tomorrow to share my LOTV card..
 hugs xxx


12 comments:

  1. Such an adorable color combo! Looooove it!!
    Thank you for joining my freebie challenge this month.:)

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lis! I love the colouring and the tones of the leaves...great layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you matted the image. It adds the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with UIT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lis, I love this card! The colors, papers, and design are fabulous! And that image--so cute--is beautifully colored. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is he?! Totally adorable card hunny. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.he is really cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just super cute Lis and I love the colours! Beautifully coloured too :) I too am super excited about the Harrogate show - I think I'll mostly be hanging out at the LOTV stall!!!!! Must start a list - I get too easily distracted! Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. how adorable! cute layout too!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh adorable card!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete