Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Spectrum Noir challenge card- Flowers

Hello my crafty friend... half way through the week again... wooaaaa! I am just recovering from the clocks going back.. I don't like these dark nights!!!
Its Halloween today too..... I LOVE Halloween, and always vow to make more cards...but I never manage it... booooo :-(
I have a card to share.. and sadly it not Halloween, but at least it is seaosonal..
I have used another stunning Tiddly Inks image... Soon as I saw little Wryn I had to have her!!!! ( I think , looking at my last few posts I may have Tiddly-ink-itus!!!Lol!)


so, this is the lovely "Fall Wryn" who is coloured with my Spectrums. The papers I think are Woodland Neighbours.
The flower is Tim Holtz tattered florals.... I have added a little lace, button twine & some staples... The sentiment is computer generated.


 Isn't she fab??? I love her hat.......
 so, all that is left to do is enter this card in..
1.Digi Makeover- lots of layers
2.Kaboodles Doodles - Fall themed items
3.The Shabby Tearoom- Hey pumpkin!
4Scrappy frogs- Fall / Halloween
5.2 Sisters- Fall colours
6.Wags N whiskers- Fall colours
thanks for dropping by today... hope you have a wonderful day!! 
Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love that image and you have coloured her beautifully. The layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful -- fabulous coloring on your sweet image!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis, this is SO adorable! I love your coloring and all those yummy embellishments. You are awesome. Love this!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Lis! What a beautiful creation...your colouring blows me away! :) Hope you are doing well - we are almost there with the move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card - love the cute image and colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeously beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Fall” themed Items Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loverly card hunny, love your colourwork on her. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so cute and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is so cute Lis, and I love how you've used her x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete