Pages

Followers

Monday, 1 October 2012

the Sugarbowl challenge- Erica's sketch

Hello my lovelies... had a good weekend?
 Well , that Monday feeling is with us again... I am just about to head off to work, so another quick post from me :-)
I have managed to complete a card using dies for the Sugar Nellie FB page, and this is following the Sugarbowl sketch by Erica too.



the image is called "Hello little robin"   from Funky kits coloured with my Spectrums. the papers are Classic Christmas from Lotv, in 8x8, they are lush. the dies are poinsettia, from my lovely Fb friend Lynn  snowflakes from Spellbinders and MB Frostyville Wreath


I have just added a few gems and a sentiment.

1.The Sugarbowl-Erica's sketch
2.Sugar Nellie FB challenge- use dies
3.MAWTT- Seeing red
4.Gem of a challenge - for the girls  
5.Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge- all wrapped up  
6.Fashionista - anything goes christmas
Thanks for joining me this morning.. I am whizzing off to work now...Catch you later!
Hugs xxxx

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lis beautiful colours and image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lis. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I really like the layout and the wonderful image you selected to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card, i love the image and that Tartan paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joinin g us over at MAWTT this week.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the image and gorgeous tartan paper. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.really gorgeous image and colours :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lis this is stunning, I adore your colouring its amazing. Thanks for playing on our Seeing Red Challenge on MAWTT, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card - love your wrapped up image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 92 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - love the image and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card Lis...love the christmas look.

    thanks for joining us at The Sugar bowl this fortnight.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge this week huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love the layout and its perfect for our anything goes at christmas challenge over at Fashionista
    Good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    OSAAT DT member

    ReplyDelete