Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Tiddly Inks GDT card- Make It Like Lou

Good morning crafters! I am back with my second GDT card for Tiddly Inks today! I t has been such a buzz I can tell you ! Thank you so much ladies for having me ! 
Without further ado..  here is my card.. and the theme is "Make It Like Lou"...

So, with the new twist on the Tiddly  Ink challenges, you can copy Lou's sketch use the same colours or the same image....
I have gone with the sketch... I have used this adorable wee fella called "Genius". He is coloured with my Spectrums. the papers are MME L&F Breeze, I only have a teeny bit of this pas left.. and I love it :-(


 I have added a little button twine , and a button, the sentiment is from TLC .
So, pop on over to the TI blog and see what the rest of the amazing DT have created  making it like Lou..you will be blown away! 
That just leaves me  to say , I would like to enter this card in the following challenges..
1.Pile it on - for the birthday boy
2.Rogue redhead designs- going dotty
3.Clearly Inspired- Button or Twine
4.Brown Sugar- Anything goes
5.Lady Anne challenges - Anything goes
6.Paper Pretties- Mascline cards
 thank you so much for joining me today and sharing a pretty amazing post, its been such an honour to be GDT for Tiddly inks for the month, thank you girlies ! Mwah! xxxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic card he is soooo cute and is coloured beautifully. The layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, isn't he a sweetheart :-) Lovely card, glad to have you as a GD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lise love your card, the image is great love his big eye's,
    Fabulous detail and design.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is brilliant, I love the image and fabulous papers

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lise;

    Your card is very pretty! I like what you did with the red ribbon; it looks different and the stamp is pretty, too! I hope you will be able to come back next week for another challenge at Crafty Ribbons!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and what a fabulous image. Your colouring is fabulous:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, Thank you for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar in the “Anything Goes” challenge! We hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is sooooo uber fabulous! LOVE your coloring and paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lis, how cute is this card! Love the image and love the colors. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning lis.i love this image and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lis, this card is so adorable {for a boys card that it...lol} I LOVE your colouring and choice of colours...Gorgeous work! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wicked Cute! Love the image and your coloring. Thanks for playing along at Rogue Redhead Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute, I love how you colored him and put your card together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this one too - how cute is he!

    ReplyDelete