Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Tiddly Inks GDT- Halloween!!!

Hello my lovelies .... wahooooo!!!!!!
I can hardly believe I am saying this, but here is my GDT card for Tiddly Ink Tuesday challenge where the theme is "Halloween"
I was so thrilled when Melissa invited me to join them as GDT for a couple of challenges... I have been fit to burst keeping it a  secret!
so, Halloween is the theme and here is my card using the newest image of Wryn.. in her witches outfit--- Sooooooo cute!!!!!



 I said she was a cutie, didn't I ?  she is Witchy Wryn, and she is coloured with my Spectrums. the papers are Fancy pants "Oct 31st", which I had from last year. the sketch is based on the current one over at the Sugarbowl, but I loved it so much I had to use it again.....

 Love that lil frog on her hat too!!
So, please please check out the rest of the amaaaazing Dt creations over at Tiddly Inks this challenge, and be prepared to drool!!!
I would like to enter this in..
1.Allsorts challenge - too cute to spook
2. Challenge up your life - Autumn/Halloween
3. Crafty calender challenge - all things spooky
4. Lexi's creations - Halloween
5. Digidesignchallengeblog - too cute to spook
6. Just some lines - too cute to spook
7. Forever friends - Halloween 
8.Love to Create - trick or treat
 thanks for popping  by, I am so happy I finally get to share, I just want to thank those super talented TI girls for having me.
 bug hugs !!! 

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic card I love that image which is coloured so beautifully and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. squueeeee!!! hiyah Lis!!! your card is just gorgeous hun and we are super happy to have you tiddlying along with us
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lis the colour combo and detail is gorgeous.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lis!,
    I can see you are happy with being a guest dt. ;) Welcome to the team.
    Your card is really gorgeous, love how you coloured Wryn.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lis, I found your blog over at Tiddly Inks and WOW! You are an amazing crafter. This card is just divine. I love how you've given the inside of Wryn's cloak a splash of color at the bottom. I can't wait to see more of your creations. Hugs and Happy Crafting <3-Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Lis, your creation is just so sweet! I absolutely love how you colored up Wryn, she's a delight!! So happy you are joining us as GDT for a bit!
    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG congrats on your GDT spot Lis. Your card is gorgeous. I love the image and your colouring is wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so gorgeous lis.stunning image and i your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just fabulous Lis, love the shading around her too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute is right, what a fabulous card! Congrats on the guest DT, glad that you are playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is so sweet Lis!! I love that image and your fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie I love this the colours are fabulous, gorgeous creation sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is soooooooo gorgeous Lis!! I love every little detail and your colouring is just amazing! So glad to have you as a guest with us at Tiddly Inks!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wryn is too cute. She really is too cute to spook and I love how you've coloured her up and layered the design. Thanks for playing at Just Some Lines and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete