Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Wild Orchid challenge-Anything goes

Hello my lovelies... Thank you for calling by..
 I am busy with cards today , and I have one to share... This image i feel in love with when i saw it.. and was the perfect card to give to a friend...


this image is by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff, she is a very talented artist and I had to have this image the minute I saw it!
She is coloured with my Spectrums, and embellished to the hilt with my flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


  The dot paper I got from the lovely Mel Stampz.. what a place for resource papers.. and they are free too...
 the rest are Prima Romance Novel. Matted in Kraft card and stitched, and distressed . I have used a little muslin, and a doily ,flowers pearls and lace....
 Would just like to enter this in...
1.Wild Orchid Crafts- Anything goes
2.The CutiePie challenge- use a Digi
3.OSAAT -Butterflies or buttons
 Thats all from me today.. I am off to spend an hour at the allotment.. wish me luck!
hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous♥. Love the image and your colouring is fab♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, incredible colouring and fab embellishments.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Lis, love your colouring.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning, love the image and the your colouring is fab. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow terrific coloring! You really brought this image to life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CAN SEE WHY YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH HER, SHE IS GORGEOUS, LOVE THE COLOURS YOU USED AND THE FLOWERS ARE PREFECT, WOW WOW WOW XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow so stunning lis.really beautiful image and your design is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image that you have colored so amazingly. Love all the layering on this card.

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card! ♥

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What pretty papers and elements! Gorgeous all put together too!
    Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time's Butterflies or Buttons challenge this week! Hope to see you back for next week's challenge! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - I love the image as well! I love your card, beautifully embellished.
    Thanks for playing at WOC this fortnight.
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete