Pages

Followers

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Designed To Colour Creative Crew Challenge- Paint Splatters

Good morning peeps.....
today is quite an exciting day. It sees the start of the first challenge over at DTC Creative Challenge, and the theme is "Paint Splatters".
now, remember this is one uber talented team ,and I still can't believe they chose me amongst them!!! Here is my card.....

This is using a new technique to me... I am rather a neat freak!!! but I have enjoyed the challenge. I used my walnut ink spray, but I flicked the splatter s on with a paintbrush... tapping it on the side of my hand.... 
The papers a Shabby Princess Harvest Spice  - I love these... and they were free! 
being sponsored too by Some Odd Girl- I had to use one of Kirsty's images - and I went for Woodsey Mae. , coloured with my Spectrums.



The flower dies are my delicate aster dies, and Marianne leaf dies , I have just added some button twine to the middle of some buttons, and finito!!
So, the best bit today is you can check out the rest of the DT's creations.. and I warn you.. be prepared to be amazed!!They are just jaw-dropping!!!Pop over to DTC challenge now.... 
that just leaves me to enter this in.... 
1.Craft Room challenge- Dies& Punches
2.Papertake Weekly- Flower Power
3.Paper pretties- Buttons
4.Tammysscrappincorner-Anything goes
5.TPE- Dies & Punches
6.Dream Valley Challenge-Anything goes
7.Willow Sketchie-Sketch/fav colouring medium 
8.Divas by Design-Anything goes
thanks for popping by... I will be back with a little SWALK next..
big Hugs xxxx




15 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love the image which is coloured as always beautifully. The layout is fabulous and I love the ink splats. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image & your colouring is fantastic, I can see why you are on the team.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning - love the image and adore the colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic.
    I love the shading and coloring

    Thank you for allowing us to see your talent.
    I am so thrilled to have you in our challenge this week.
    Please come back next week.
    We hope you had clicked to be a follower
    for a chance at the winning prizes.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lis, love the colouring fabby as always.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Your creation look Amazing!!!, love the image and your great colouring and the flowers details.
    Great Job!~
    Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge. Good Luck!~
    -Sony WSC-DT
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lis!
    Fabulous card!
    Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Punches and Die-cuts Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card with gorgeous colouring...thanks for playing with Willow Sketchie!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lis :-) the image is very cute and the splatters look FAB ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is fab...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that spatter ink tecnic you use, awesome card.We're very glad you join us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner, hope to see you next week also :) Elisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous! love your coloring! thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great card, lovely colours and great Splatters!..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Forever friends monthly.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete