Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

digi Makeover challenge- Christmas

Hello again my friend.
 So pleased to see you again today... the end of the week is on the horizon, and more scarily , so is the end of the month.
I have another one of my commissioned cards to share today.... this one using another image from the the same stable as Tebby Bo... this is Snowy" Melted man" from Fairy D..



This digi is so unbelievably quick.. just a little extra shading on the hat, and I coloured up his nose..lots of glitter.. and hey presto!!!!!
the papers are "Naughty or Nice" from Raspberry Road, the tag is LOTV Xmas tags. I have used seam binding... a wooden snowflake, lots of buttons & twine, spellbinder snowflakes 2012 and my Memory Box Frosty border die.
I added a few pearls and pearl hearts, glossy accent sprinkled with Twinklets for the icicle effect.


... and thats it really. I wasn't happy where it was heading, but I like the end result.... hope my customer does too.
 I would just like to enter this in..
1.Digi Makeover Challenge- Christmas
2.Teddy Bo- Anything goes
3.Forever friends - Glitter & Sparkle
4.Hooked On Crafts - Christmas -
5.Crafts and Me- Ribbon or trim
6.Victorine Originals- Blue or white
thanks for popping by... I have lots more christmassy stuff to share hope you will join me tomorrow...
 Hugs xxx

20 comments:

  1. Adorable card and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lis what an adorable snowman, gorgeous card and colours.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I love the snowman and the soft colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and I love how you added the glitter to the snowman:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute image love it gorgeous card hun huggles x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.beautiful soft colours and i love your fab snowman and snowflakes.thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab Lis, I love the soft colours and that image is a treat!

    Thanks for entering our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, and good luck :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my... It is so gorgeous. Love your color combo and all those little embellishments. Fantactic Christmas card. Thank you so much for sharing your it us at Digi Makeover Challenge - I hope you'll join with us again next week.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lis this is GORGEOUS! I love the buttons and cute Snowy too!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge this time :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your card is beautiful.
    The detail is just swell.
    Thank you for joining in with the challenge at Teddy Bo.

    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely card with this sweet image ! Love your sweet colors too !
    Thanks for your participation at the Teddy Bo challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, love the soft colours. Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo, good luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You use one of my favorites images ... fab colours and design :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  16. GOrgeous I love this snowman and you've made such a fab card with it! Thanks for playing at Teddy Bo Challenge. Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning - beautiful layout and choice of colours - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Teddy Bo Challenge :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just perfect Lis, love how you have attached the snowflake to the button :) Thanks for joining in the Teddy Bo Challenge.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute image and I love the pastel colours you have used
    Thanks for joining in with our Glitter and Sparkle challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    OSAAT DT member

    ReplyDelete