Pages

Followers

Friday, 9 November 2012

Diva's by Design- Cute

Hellllooooo crafters!!!!
Haaaapppyyy Friday! Another week has whizzed by....I swear they get quicker...
So, the countdown to the weekend has begun... I am heading off to work anytime now, I just wanted to share a quick thank you card with you.
Today's card is a bit of a cheat... well, in as much as I have no colouring in it!!! Yes... gasp!! no colouring!
I have used a pre-coloured one , which I bought in Harrogate from  The HobbyHouse. they were toppers with the delish images by Mo Manning., called "cupcake girls" Who could resist??


The papers are from Prima called "SweetFairy", I have used my Go kreate circle  scallop die, spellbinder lacey circle and my trusty circle cutter to create the layers . the stem is Cheery Lynn "Flourish" die I have used "tattered florals " and a flower punch to create some flowers, to finish I embellished with some adhesive gems from stash.




So, I better dash ... but first I would like to enter this in...

1.Diva's by design- Cute
2.Flutterby Wednesdays- Open
3.The Paper Shelter - Fairies & Elves
4.LEJ Designs- Die cuts or punches
5.Mo's Digital Pencil- C is for....
6.Incy Wincy designs- Give thanks  
7.Cheery Lynn Designs- Give Thanks 
8.Paper Pretties- thank you cards
9.The Paper Girls - thank you 
10.Anything goes- Anything goes
Thanks for popping by... catch you over the weekend!!!?
Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the image and the shape and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, lovely card. The little fairy is adorable, and all of your elements are just superb. Well done. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card its so cute huggles hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - the shape, the colours. Fabulous:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a little cutie, love the shape and lovely colours too. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card, I love the shape and the image is super
    Thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab design Lis! A gorgeous creation for this super cute Mo's little girl!

    Thanks for sharing this little masterpiece with us at Mo's Challenge this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very cute card! I love all your embellies. Thanks for entering this with us at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. I love the shape of the card and the oh so cute topper. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! Adore the dies you used and how you applied them into the design of the card... so nice having you join us in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs this week!
    Good luck!
    love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete