Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Incy Wincy designs challenge - Square cards

Hello my lovelies.... what a grey day... perfect weather for crafting!!! 
I have a cheery little card for you today, requested by a friend to give to a friend.... 



I had forgotten how much I LOVE these digi's by Zlatoena... and seeing the Christmas images on blogland I needed to colour one of mine up...:-)
the papers are Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 and a little Raspberry Road "Cherry Hill "...He is coloured with my Spectrums


I have 3d-d him onto my card, and the clouds too. they are a Memory Box die... I have distressed the edges with DI , and finished with a couple of buttons.... 
Quite a simple one today... but I kinda like that..:-) 
I would like to enter in the following..
1.Incy Wincy Designs challenge - Square cards
2.Artistic Inspirations- Anything Goes
3.Glitter & Sparkle- lots of layers
4.OSAAT - Use a digi
5.The Squirrel & The Fox- Anything goes
6.Drunken stampers - crop, cut & die

thanks for popping by... I have a Christmassy card for you tomorrow.... Till then stay cosy!
Hugs xxxx

14 comments:

  1. That image is so cute and is coloured so beautifully. I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lis I love the image, he's great.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super card - love that cute image and great colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card its gorgeous hun huggles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Lis!!
    Love the image! Thanks for playing along with the Cut, Crop & Die challenge this week at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh, that image is adorable! The card pp are fantastic... But the colouring really stands out as super AMAZING! wow, I wish I could colour like that! truly! WOW!!
    And can I also say how cute your blog header is!! The bee is so cute!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh love this lis.the fun image is fantastic and your papers and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fantastic image and all the colours work perfectly together gorgeously

    Thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations this week.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, great card, fab image and gorgeous papers! thank you so much for sharing with us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!! thanks for playing with us at Drunken Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute image love the layers thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card, love the hooj ears and your colouring is fab

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use A Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely card. I love the muted colours and the way you've inked/aged all the edges. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fab! :)

    Thanks for joining our challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the image, those ears are amazing! A gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete