Pages

Followers

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Just Keep On Creating- Christmas

Happy Saturday!!! finally the weekend is here... busy day at work yesterday , I was glad to get home and put my feet up.... I have a short shift this afternoon, then thats me done till Monday . 
I have a card to share, this one was a commissioned one.... 



I have used those delicious papers from Papermania, and an adorable Christmas stamp from LOTV.. I will be using this lots... It is coloured with my spectrums... 


I really love this cute couple... so cosy... I have added plenty of kraft cardstock, snowflakes and buttons and twine... A simple layout this time, fishtails seem to be very trendy... a sprinkle of glitter, and I have finished 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Just keep on creating- Christmas
2.Lady Anne challenges- Anything goes
3.Crafty Bloggers- Christmas anything goes
4.Kaboodles doodles - buttons & bows
5.My mum's craft shop - songs ( baby its cold outside)
6.Wags N whiskers - Chrtistmas
thanks for popping by this morning... have a great weekend whatever you are doing .
hugs xxx


14 comments:

  1. Stunning card and amazing colouring. Love the image and the layout of your card. Fabulous. TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I love the delightful image, gorgeous papers and wonderful colouring too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, the image is gorgeous and well coloured by you, the background papers are super

    Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge.

    JANET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Lis this is really lovely, cute image.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really nice, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this stamp and I love it, this card is gorgeous hun x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely Gorgeous sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Love the design, the papers, those unique snowflakes & your fish tail! Your image and coloring are fantastic! Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's this month! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooooo CUTE! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed a cute card! Love the snowflakes on the side and the fab digi image coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Buttons & Bows” Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card. Coloring is beautiful and love the stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card. The stamp is just precious. Great coloring and great paper. Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's Monday challenge!
    Rosie DT

    ReplyDelete