Pages

Followers

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Lili's Little Fairies- All things bright & beautiful

Hello my lovelies... a very good morning to you....
Thursday already, and that means its time for another challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies.....
This time the theme is "Bright & Beautiful"...
 Well, I dithered a bit on this... then I decided on some "bright" oriental feel papers, and of course the lovely Aimi with lantern


The papers I have an absolute age, I figured they were too bright and maybe garish to use... but I think this works... I have toned them down with a couple of bits from my MME L&F Breeze paper pad... I am hoping these are still available.. I do love them...


She is coloured with my Spectrum Noirs, and I have added a tiny bit of Stardust pen, and a few simple flowers... I really think the image did it all and it didnt need anything more. the sentiment is from the LOTV companion set for the Geisha's.
so, please stop by and check out the rest of the DT's creations .. they have some real purrrdy stuff to share... and give the challenge a go.. there is always a fab prize up for grabs... 
I just need to enter this in...
1.Anything goes- Anything goes
2.Love rubber stamps-anything goes
3.The Crafty Pad- anything goes
4.Drunken stampers- Memoirs of a Geisha
5.Chocolate Coffee , Cards- Stripes
6.Raise  the bar- Anything goes
 tanks for popping by... I will be back tomorrow with something real sweet!
hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always. Love the image which is coloured beautifully and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massive wow your colour choices are perfect and your colouring is stunning I love this hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, those papers go so well with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love this image and your colouring is fabulous. Such great papers too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing along with us for the "Memoirs of a Geisha" challenge at Drunken Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly gorgeous card colouring is fab huggles hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable. I just love this image and your coloring of her. The papers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, love the cute image and the fabulous dp you used with her. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable! You've done a fantastic job! Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes @ The Crafty Pad Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card and awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a stunning card - beautiful image and layout - fabulous - thanks so much for sharing at the crafty pad this time and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lis, love this little Japanese girl. Great job! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning and what fabulous papers to go with it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Lis! This is LUSH! fantastic coloring, she looks just breathtaking! Thank you for linking up and playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad Challenge : ) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring is gorgeous and totally works with your designer papers! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a FANTASTIC coloring job!!!! Those papers are PERFECT for the card, not garish at all!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is simply stunning! I love your coloring and all the details you included in this, amazing job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Drunken Stampers Challenge, we hope to see you join in on the fun again soon!

    Jackie, Drunken Stampers DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Lis!!
    You have been selected as the "Life of the Party" for the Memoirs of a Geisha challenge at Drunken Stampers.
    Be sure to visit the blog to pick up the badge for your blog.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous card!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete