Pages

Followers

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Lili's Little Fairies- Anything goes

Hello my lovely crafty friend... Its lovely to see you today.
 Its Thursday  so the start of another challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies , where the theme is "Anything Goes"...
 so, I thought I could use the chance to use my new stamps , one of which is this little darling.... 



Its a Kraft card blank, I have used Prima Madeleine Papers, which I have had  a while now, some muslin from stash,the flowers are Tim Holtz tattered florals die cuts, the leaves are a cut up Winter Wreath from Die-Namics . I thought it looked like seaweed. 
The stamp is "Little Mermaid Friends" coloured with my Spectrums




I have added a little stardust pen , and dotted liquid pearls around the mermaids... Thats it really ......
now, pop over to check out the rest of the DT's creations... its a really easy challenge , so I hope I see you there...
 I just need to enter this in....
1.Craft Room Challenge - Punches & die cuts
2.OldieBut Goodie- Anything but Xmas (papers are old)
3.Thro the Craft Room Door- Anything goes
4.Delicious Doodles - Use fabric
5.Creative Card Crew- Anything goes
6.Cute Card Thursday- Girls only
 thanks for joining me today... Have a great day..
 Hugs xxxx


12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lis gorgeous colours and design, love the image.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card, gorgeous image and I love the colours.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Lis. I love the sweet image, your gorgeous colouring and wonderful papers

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love the design and the image is gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh wow lis! Those mermaids are something special...beautiful colouring and i love the layout and tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lis,
    Beautiful card, lovely details and colouring!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! Your coloring is awesome and the image is so cute!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at
    Through The CraftRoom Door Challenge.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous love it huggles x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow so stunning lis.gorgeous sweet image and your colours and design are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lis :-) the image is very cute and all the details are perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lis. What gorgeous little mermaids! I love the colors you've used...and the cheesecloth adds the perfect amount of texture!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete