Pages

Followers

Sunday, 11 November 2012

One stop craft challenge- Anything goes

Hello my lovelies... Good weekend? Its all over in a blink of an eye isn't it??
Its been a sunny start, but now its cold and damp... time for something yummy for tea...
before that tho.. just a quick card to share... I have been making "New home " cards for two of my friends... when I saw this LOTV stamp I knew it would be really useful...


The papers are "Tea for Two" by Cosmo cricket. The stamp is "Moving Day "by LOTV, its coloured with my Spectrums. the punch is MS. I have used button twine , and a button from stash.


I have matted the layers with Kraft and distressed the edges with my distressing tool. I really love these cute critters...
I am entering this in...
1.One Stop crafts - Anything goes
2.Crafty Catz- Anything goes
3.Fat pages & Cards with attitude- Anything goes
4.Simply create - Anything goes
5.Crafty Creations- No flowers 
6.Little Red Wagon- colouring
right off for a bite to eat... I will be back.. hopefully with a sneak peek..
hugs xxx


16 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring. A super card, but your colouring caught my eye in the dashboard. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis gorgeous card the image is so cute and I love the papers too.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lis this is gorgeous! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable! Love the cute image and the fab colours and colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute lol huggles hun really lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, gorgeous! A perfect image for a new home, love it,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool - love the colours and what a fabulous image. Amazing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lis.i love your fab papers and stunning sweet image :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the DP's you've used. The colours are fabulous and your image has been finished off perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is Beautiful, thanks for joining in with our Anything goes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lis
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee @ LRW

    ReplyDelete
  15. way too cute, thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete