Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

S.W.A.L.K.- Pawfect Pals sneak peek

Hello my lovelies.... a later post for me today, as I have had rather a busy but productive day ... and now its time for me to share a first of my sneaky peeks....
There is a new S.W.A.L.K cd set launching this Friday called "Pawfect Pals", and the images are adorable . there are 3 cds in total, a pet focused one with the most adorable pets you could want. Then there is an additional papercraft cd ,and a cd of digi images... fabulous!!!
here is one of  my cards....

this card is using one of the digital images from the winter collection. I love those penguins! the papers are from the S.W.A.L.K. winter cheer cd, and I have embellished with plenty of dies cuts and lots of glitter. They are coloured with my Spectrum Noirs.


You can see just how much glittered I have lavished onto this little cutie.. 
Now, I am sure you will all be dying to see all the rest of the gorgeous images to be had on this fabulous cd set... believe me, there are oodles and oodles.....
So, please check out my side-bar for the rest of the DT's blog posts.
<--------------- font="font">
So , I should be back tomorrow with another  little sweetie... but first I would like to enter this in...
1.Cards by Lady Anne- Anything goes
2.Crafty Cardmakers- More than one punch/diecut
3.TSG Challenge- Let it snow
4.Totally Stampalicious- bling
5.Dream Valley Challenges - Anything goes 
6.Paperplay-Snowflakes 
7.The Pink elephant- Punches/dies 
8.Visable Image- Sparkle
thanks for popping by...
 Hugs xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Awww so cute I have all the SWALK stamps so I love these xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully. The layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and you have coloured it in beautifully, love how you have decorated the card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - what a fabulous image. So cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww that image is adorable, I love those cute penguins. The colours and details are gorgeous too

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image!

    Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week

    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.i love the sweet image,the penguins are so cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card; love the gorgeous snowflakes circle!
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lis the image is lovely so sweet.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us this month!
    Visible Image

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic, thanks for entering the Visible Image November Challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete