Pages

Followers

Monday, 5 November 2012

Sweet Stampin Challenge- All that glitters

Hello campers!!! its Monday!! BBoooo Hiss!!!
hope you had a good weekend... mine went too fast!
I have a card to share with you at least... and in my favourite colour too!

I LOVE these Fizzy moon stamps, this one is called "With Love", it is coloured with my Spectrums. the papers are part Mel  Stampz... and part  Mulberry Wood everyday.The flowers are W.O.C


I love all the sparkle on this one... I have added loads of Stickles. I have added a chain of small pink beads around the loops of the die cut . It makes a nice effect I think... I have also stitched all round the layers, for extra detail. a couple of pearls, and thats it really... I will add the sentiment later , as its for a 60th birthday card.



I would like to enter this in...
1.Sweet Stampin Challenge- All that glitters
2.My Time To Craft- Pink & Brown
3.Dilly Bean Challenges- Anything girl
4.Forever friends- Anything goes
5.MAWTT- Stitching
6.Southern Girls- Animal Crackers
Thanks for popping by today, hopefully I  will be back soon with maybe a little Tiddly Inks card. Hugs 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card that image is adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis this is toooooooo cute! gorgeous card. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute bear and your card is so pretty, such lovely colours! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and adorable card. Love the colours and that image awwee! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Fizzy Moon stamps too, I have about 3 but not this gorgeous one.
    Thank you for showing us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lis, wonderful design and detail.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.i love your pretty colours and adorable bear :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so pretty Lis, love the soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly 'Anything Goes' Challenge, Good luck in the draw and I hope you will join us again. We are running a DT call at the moment, if you are interested please pop back to the blog for more details.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card its so pretty and perfect to me!
    Thanks for playing along with our 'stitch up' challenge this week at MAWTT and good luck
    HUgs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete