Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Teddy Bo challenge- Anything goes

Good morning peeples! How the devil are you all??? 
Another commissioned card here at Murphy towers.... this time using a super cute Teddy Bo image... just the image I was looking for too...


This little fella is for a card for a young man who is art mad . perfect , no?
He is called "paint by numbers", coloured with my Spectrums, the papers are from Mel Stampz, and MME Miss Caroline -Dilly dally. I have used a clock die cut , and created a sentiment using a paint splatter font. The number is cut from my sizzlits alphabet set. I have splatter white paint, and walnut stain for a messy effect.


I quite like how he has turned out ... I have dotted with my pens to add texture... I hope he likes it....I am sure he will !?
so, I would just like to enter in the following challenges...
1.Teddy Bo challenge- Anything goes
2.CYDI-Favourite Animal
3.Craft Room Challenge-Punches & die cuts
4.Thro The Craft Room Door- Anything goes
5.Cards For Men- Anything goes
6.Forever friends- Anything goes
thanks for popping by this morning ... I will be back tomorrow with my first DT card for the DTC Creative Crew..Excited much!!!!!
 Hugs  

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the image is adorable and the layout and papers are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, fabulous, wonderful. What an adorable cute image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I love it hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely shabby distressed card but cute at the same time..fab! Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room this time around. Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love your image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! beautiful colouring, great layout and perfect image for the recipient. Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo, good luck, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute! Love the image and great layout, just fabulous hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is fabulous Loving the image so cute and love the papers, great design and lay out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooow!! Stunning card from you! =)

    Thanks for joining us at TeddyBo this time
    Huga Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    Fabulous card and adorable image!
    Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Punches and Die-cuts Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card perfect for the person you had in mind. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect for a young art lover. He will love it!

    Thank you for playing along with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! How cute does Bo look - I love his fur its gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh Lis!! Bo is looking really gorgeous on your card, fab colourwork and I just love the distressed papers :)

    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this fortnight :)

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Lisa, I love this painter Bo! Thanks for sharing at the Teddy Bo Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OM Gosh this is cute! I love the image and your coloring is wonderful! Now that I think about it, Teddy Bears may be my favorite animal too. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! what a fab card! Love the layout, colours and papers.
    Thank you for joining in with the challenge at Teddy Bo.

    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card,love the image and colours you've used.Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW...your card is just gorgeous...love your wonderful colouring of Bo :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Forever friends monthly.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete