Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Bearly Mine Challenges- Santa's on his way

Hello my lovelies.....
I hope you are well? ... and making preparations for the big day.
I am trying to get my commissioned cards done before my weekend away, and then all I need to think about is mine to send to family and friends.
 here is one of those commissioned cads.. I have used another one of the fab Steampunk Santa's from MIC.. I love these.. perfect for those non cute cards... ideal for the teenager....


I have used the paper pad from LOTV, the Krafty Christmas one, and then a sheet from the Simple Stories Handmade holiday. The image "Hopter Santa" is coloured with my Spectrums .



 I have added lots of texture , jute fabric, corrugated stars brushed with acrylic paint, kraft snowflakes and buttons, then drizzled with glitter glass.. a few old Xmas buttons from stash.. voila!
so, thats another one ticked off the list... yay! 
I would like to enter it in the following challenges...
1.Bearly Mine - Santa's on his way
2.Everybody art challenge- Christmas
3.LEJ challenges- Countdown to Christmas
4.Thro the Craftroom Door- Anything goes
5.Holly Jolly Christmas- Bingo-( free, glitter,red)
6.Lollypop crafts- Happy Holidays

thanks for popping by today,I have a Tiddly Inks card to share with you tomorrow. I hope you can join me then.
 big huggles
xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the image is so cute and is coloured so beautifully and I love the layout and colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL brilliant image and a great card all round. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. I love the image and wonderful colours and textures

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too darn cute! Your shading on this image is gorgeous. Such a fun card. Hugs and happy crafting <3-Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis I love this Image a lovely card .

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image Lis it is fantastic and wonderfully coloured. Great Christmas card! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back again..Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and elements you've used for this card - such a classy make, and what a fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lis
    A gorgeous and fabulous card love the santa thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Swwetie, thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card. I love the image and great colours and textures. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, gorgeous card, lovely colouring!
    Thanks for playing with us Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. very funnyn - amazing image :-) wow -perfect for us challenge - thank so much for playing with Lollipop Crafts :-)hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete