Pages

Followers

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Christmas at Sweet stampin'- Anything goes

Hello my sweet friends... not long to go now...
 I think I have finished my last card.... I have a few to deliver in person... and then that's me ready!!!!
So, the next few days will be an overload of my last minute cards.. hold on to your hats..... 





The papers are Nitwit papers, a freebie from a mag.... the stamp , which is an old favourite, is Christmas Garland , coloured with my Spectrums, I have added a little glitter & stardust pen for that bit of sparkle.


The sentiment is computer generated, attached with a little button twine.
I would like to enter this in.....
1.Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas goes
2.Crafts and Me - Winter wonderland
3.Creative Belli - Christmas
4.Fresh Brewed - Christmas
5.Paper Pretties- Glitter
6.Penny's Paper crafty- Christmas
thanks for dropping over today... stay warm and dry!
Hugs xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh what gorgeous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most darling Snowpeople I have seen. Fabulous creation. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at CraftsandMe.
    Hugs Tracy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty, and good luck.

    Caz PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are few images that are cuter than snowmen. They're always smiling, they wear nice bright colored hats, scarfs, mittens, sweaters...whatever! This is a very cute image and your coloring is wonderful, just enhancing this adorable image. Overall this is a wonderful card and is one of my very favoritest. (that is a word--favoritest, right?) Thank you so much for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing more Christmas cards from you all year long. --Gail

    ReplyDelete