Pages

Followers

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Designed to Color Creative Crew challenge- Sketch

Hello you...
 I'm sorry....guilty as charged... been to busy with work and Christmas stuff... I am meeting myself coming back....Lol!
 I don't know if you saw the new challenge go live , but over on the Designed to Color challenge, there is a new theme.  Its a sketch, sponsored by Spectrum Noir, with a fabby chance to win some.....
Here is the sketch..

... and here is what I did with it....


Are you fed up of these simple stories  papers yet?? I sure love them!!!! 
I used the cutest Christmas image you can find, Sweet dreams Wryn.. from Tiddly Inks .. Coloured with my Spectrums of course!
You can find out all the colours I used over on the DTC blog here....

 I used buttons and jute twine from stash, and the sentiment was an old stamp.Kraft cardstock and lots of distressing, and its done! 
I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Hiding in my craftroom- Go digital
2.One Stop Crafts- Distressed Christmas
3.Cards Galore - December challenge
4.Cupcake Craftroom - Christmas
5.Digi Galore - Christmas
6.Fresh Brewed- Christmas
thanks for popping by... I will be back tomorrow( I hope) with a card for the Spectrum Noir challenge... the theme is "Winter Blues" 
Til then, huggles xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. WOW I love this card the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully. I love the layout. Take care hun. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis. I love it.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card - wow - love the design and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous card and wonderful image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lis.i love the sweet wryn and your rich colours and buttons are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fantastic, love the colouring you have done on this digital image!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Galore :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this! Your coloring is amazing, and I love the reference to such a wonderful Christmas story! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Digi Galore Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete