Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

have you missed me??

Good morning campers!!!
I am back.. feeling refreshed.. and gearing up for Christmas... 
off to work shortly, but I wanted to share a quick one... 
when the lovely Torico had a wee sale over @ Birdie Brown...... I had to get this set :-)
Its a joy to colour in... so I will be sharing plenty.. keep your eyes peeled!


The papers are... you guessed it!!! Simple Stories Handmade holiday... the image is from the Happy Santa set. He is coloured with my Spectrums.

 I think he is sooo cute!!! 
I would just like to enter this in...
1.Outlaws- Gifts/giving
2.Anything goes Challenge - Traditional Christmas colours
3.Emerald Fairies- Christmas
4.Deep Ocean challenge- Christmas
5.Crafty Boots- Christmas
6.Hooked On Crafts - Christmas
 Thanks for popping by... I have lots more to share.. two of which are Dt challenge cards.... Would be lovely to see you then... 
Stay warm!
huggles xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card I love the cute santa which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.i love your papers and really fab santa ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, fabulous colours and cute image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Merry Christmas.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete