Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Ladybug crafts- Anything goes for Christmas

Hello my lovelies... how are your preparations coming along?? 
Are you ready and sitting back chilled or running round like a headless chicken!???
I have been busy with cards, so sorry for my sparse posting... I think it has been the same for most of us... 
However, I have a card to share..,


The papers are Kaisercraft. the houses are magnolia, and the cute deer are Birdie Brown. All coloured with my Spectrums..white glitter on the rooftops for snow... and a touch of holly cut with my X-cut punch, and a pearl coloured red with my Spectrum DR5


I just distressed a little.. and finished with a sentiment...
 Hey presto!!
I would like to enter this in..
1.Ladybug crafts-  Anything goes for Christmas
2.Anything goes challenge - traditional Xmas colours.
3.Emerald Faeries- Christmas 
4.Celebrate the occasion- Xmas  anything goes
5.Die Cuttin Divas- More holiday spirit
6. Squigglefly- Anything goes with a sentiment

Thanks for popping by... especially at such a busy time..... Hopefully I will be back before the big day finally arrives..
 hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. This is so darn adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card the reindeers are so cute and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I am sure it will make the new homeowners so happy! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Celebrate The Occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute creation, love the sparkly roof tops!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a cute little scene lis! I just love this..perfect for christmas :) Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.i love your sweet reindeers and fab scene and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving this cute image!Thank you for joining the Ladybugs Anything goes challenge with such a great card! A Very Happy New Year to you, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute image; makes me smile!

    Thank you for playing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete