Pages

Followers

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Lili's Little Fairies- Use 3 Dies

Hello my sweet crafty friends.. good to see you this morning!
its thursday, and that can only mean one thing , its my turn with the team for Lili's little fairies Challenge- this week we would like to se you use 3 dies... Easy right?? 
I have used "James the bear" , great crafty must think alike as I have see this little fella popping up everywhere in blogland....


I have (once again) used the papers from the Simple Stories Handmade Holidays pad, James with his pile of presents is coloured with my Spectrums. the dies used are Winter wreath, which I have cut up to make a larger circle, Dainty bow from die-namics and a Spellbinders lacey circle die. I have distressed it with white acrylic paint., smotherd with glitter glass, dotted with red liquid pearls, and sprinkled again with glamour dust.


Please pop over and check out the delish creations from the rest of the Dt, and give the challenge a whirl, as always there is a fab prize on offer

I would like to enter this in...
1.My Craft Spot-Merry Christmas 
2.Ooh-la-la creations- Spots & Dots
3.Tammy's scrappingcorner- Anything Christmas
4.Die Cuttin Diva's -Holiday Spirit
5.Ladybug Crafts challenge- Sparklelicious
6.Loves rubber stamps - anything goes
 thanks for joining me today... hopefully I should get a quick post ready for you for tomorrow, before we get off on my weekend away.
 huggles  xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautifully designed. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Beautiful coloring! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...love it!Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! I totally need this stamp - LOL! He is adorable and you colored him up sooooo cute! What an adorable card! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super cute and I love the great design and the adorable image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little cutie bear! Love the beautiful coloring!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations!
    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow stunning Lis! Adorable image too. We're so glad you share with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Good luck this week, hope to see you next week also : ) Elisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the wreath frame and bow! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love the wreath effect it's very clever and frames the cute Lili of the Valley image perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations Good Luck!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card!! Love the super cute bear image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous festiv card and beautiful embellishments, simply an incredible card. Thanks for joining us this week at tammyscrapincorner.
    We look forward to seeing your beautiful creation next week.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    tammyscrapincorner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very cute - great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!!

    ReplyDelete