Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Penny's Papercrafty challenges- Christmas

Hello sweet craft friends... how was it for you?
 Did the the man in the red suit pay you a visit?? I hope it was wonderful for you, whatever you did.....
Phew, one last day off work to relax before I get back to the madness... then its time to gear up for the new year!!!!
Here is a card I made for my FB  Sugar Nellie group , where we all joined the list to send a SN Xmas card to the next on the list and so on..... this is one  I made for the lovely Jenny.


The image is the sweet Bella Bunting from the Simply Sassy stamp range over @ funky kits.... coloured with my Spectrums , the papers are , of course, Simple stories Handmade holidays.... ( I am hoping there is another pad of this available somewhere) and I will be selecting more from their range..


I just love this cutie, she is one of my all time favs..... I oughta use her more....
on that subject.. Have you made any New year resolutions yet??
I NEED  to go on a craft diet... no more purchases til I use a lot more of my stash... I NEED to get myself to some crafts fairs and get some of my creations sold!! AND I am determined to get myself into some places  I have been anchoring to be for ages... if YKWIM?  Watch this space!!!!!!
anyhoooo.... just to enter this in...
1.Penny's paper Crafty - Christmas.
2.Lady Anne's challenges- anythin goes
3.Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Christmas anything goes
4.Sugar Nellie FB Sugary Sunday- Kraft
5.The Paper Shelter- Anything goes
6.Whimsy Inspiration - festive
 thanks for popping by....work tomorrow...I know it will be busy... but I will try to  get posts back to normal ASAP.. till then enjoy the season!
hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Lis, love the colours and fabulous papers. Hope work goes OK for you tomorrow. Hugs, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a great card. I like the sound of your resolutions too....I think I will need to be doing exactly the same!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, gorgeous card, love the image and papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card you have created I love the image which you have coloured so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Cards by Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lis.really love all your layers and stunning image and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely image and design!
    Thanks for joining us at Lady Annes and I hope we see you again soon!
    Hugs
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colours in this lovely Christmas card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab colouring and details. Thanks so much for taking the time to join our first challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. Good Luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lov all the details and layers and your colouring is fabulous - Thank you for playing along at whimsy stamps challenge this month hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous colouring! - Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Whimsy Stamps
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card - its utterly gorgeous! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete