Pages

Followers

Friday, 7 December 2012

Some Odd Girl December Challenge -Sketch

Hellooooooo, happy Friiiiday!
 Its soooo! brrrr! we are finishing our packing and hopefully heading off to Robin Hoods Bay this morning... so I may go a little quiet!..
 First tho' I wanna share my next SOG project with you... I love this girl!!!!


So, the papers are Simple stories Handmade holidays- I am LOVING this pad! the image is Mistletoe Kaylee from S.O.G.. 
She's coloured with my Spectrums. The layout follows the sketch from the SOG challenge. the sentiment tag is LOTV 



 I have had to take the piccies under my daylight lamp, I think I need practice.....
So, all that is left is for me to enter this in....
1.Some Odd Girl -December sketch
2.Christmas at Sweet stampin- anything goes Christmas
3.Crafts and Me- Anything goes optional Xmas ornanment
4.Fresh brewed -Christmas
5.Paper Pretties -Christmas inspired
6.Whimsy Inspiration- Anything Xmas goes
thanks for popping by... hopefully I will get chance to schedule another post, if not see a Monday!!
have a fab weekend and thanks for visiting..
 hugs xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous I love the image coloured so beautifully and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper pad too! Great choice of image to go with the papers and your colouring is fab. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lis.i love the image and your rich colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colouring and I love the colours and papers too. Thanks so much for joining us for our first Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and at Oddworld! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colouring and amazing card! The vintage vibe is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic card - love the rich colors here! Thanks for playing with the Odd girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw your card on the SOG challenge and had to stop by to tell you how gorgeous your card is. Amazing coloring! I've become a new follower and can't wait to see what else you create! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card - just gorgeous! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and we hope to see you back in the new year :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. how totally adorable...great coloring..Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl..

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors of this are fantastic!! Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this pattern paper and your coloring is wonderful.

    We are so pleased to have you join us on our challenge. We wish you the best of luck on entering this week. Please come back soon for another wonderful challenge.

    Hugs Tammy Ortiz Senior Designer for Whimsy Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowsa, that's some fabulous colouring! Great card, design and layout.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete