Pages

Followers

Monday, 3 December 2012

Spectrum Noir blog post - Steam Punk Santa

Hello dear crafty friend... 
I bet you wondered where I had gotten to???
I have had such a busy week, so many jobs to catch up with, ad its getting really busy at work. 
 I am trying to get the last of my Christmas cards ordered finished, then I can look forward to next weekend, when we get a short break away in robin hoods Bay. Its time once again for the Victorian Weekend. its such a pretty little seaside village, and everyone there is dressed up in Victorian clothing, its truly a step back in time. 
If this weekend weather is anything to go by it looks like it will be really chilly. We have rented a cottage, and we will be stocking up on logs for the fire... then we can get cosy and enjoy the atmosphere.... carol singing , and mulled wine.. the works! 
So, staying with a vintage feel, my next card is my post over on the Spectrum Noir blog... Its a steampunk Santa from MIC.... and I think he is perfect for a teenager...not so cutesy, but very cool!



I have , once again used my fav papers from Papermania, matted with oodles of kraft card, distressed with a tool then DI's. the image, steampunk Santa is coloured with my Spectrums .The snowflakes are SB snowflake dies 2012. I have attached the buttons with jute twine. For the list of colours I have used pop over to the SN blog.....



 I just need to enter this in ...
1.No matter which challenge- Christmas
2.Pan Pastel challenge- gift time
3.Catch the bug- December anything goes
4.Little Claire's - Christmas
5.Sugarcreek Hollow- Distressing
6.Broken Box- happy holidays
thanks for popping by... hopefully I will get a couple more posts done before I go away.... I will have some pics to share on my return, if you'd like to see??
hugs xxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning I love your colour choices too, gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning the image is coloured beautifully and I love the layout and colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous such a great image and beautifully coloured.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Hope it isn't too cold for you! :) Love your card lis...the colouring is just exceptional! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning hun and we live about 20 mins from Robin Hoods Bay,hope you have a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely, great card! Love the image and fabulous colours and papers. Hope you are well? Thanks for your visit to my blog today. Hugs, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love that image and your colouring is fab. thanks for joining us at NMWC and PanPastel UK too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous steampunk Christmas card. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, this is too cute! LOVE the image, and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for playing along this week at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable!! Thanks for playing with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug :)

    ReplyDelete