Pages

Followers

Monday, 17 December 2012

Spectrum Noir challenge - Winter Blues

Hello my lovelies.....
well the final countdown to the big day has arrived.... this time next week I shall be enjoying my mince pies and mulled wine.. after I get home from  work that is... 
Still , I can just roll out of bed as its PJ's and Onesies for work... "the night before Xmas" attire ..lol!
So, todays card is for the Spectrum Noir Challenge  where the theme is "Winter Blues"...

 Here is my card , using the fab Fairy D image called "Ice family"
Here's my card...




I have used scraps of papers for this.. the blues being from "Naughty or Nice " from Raspberry Road, the lined papers from MME Lost & found Breeze.The snowflake is a spellbinder die...,Kraft cardstock, jute twine and lots of distressing.... 



 Love this cute family.. Have added lots of glitter and stardust pen too....
please check out the SN noir challenge, there is fabulous DT inspiration, and lots of hints and tips on the main blog too....

All that's left to do is enter it in...
1.Come and get it challenge - Christmas
2.EclecticEllapu- Anything goes
3.Pan pastel Challenge - Christmas 
4.Robyn's fetish - Snowmen
5.The Hybrid Chick- Holiday
6.The Squirrel & the Fox- Christmas
thanks for popping by... I have a few more Xmas cards to share then its time to relax and get ready for the big day... have a fab week!
Hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully. I love the layout it's fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lis I love the snowmen.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Lis I love the image stunning card huggles hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring and design. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get I this week. All the best this holiday season. Hope to see you in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, I love those beautiful snow people and the layout is fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Lis, your colouring is just amazing. Thanks for sharing it in our 'Christmas' challenge at PanPastel UK.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very nice! I love the sparkle and the colors you used! thanks for playing with IDIC this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous thank you for playing along us at electic ellapu with my challenge theme this week and good luck
    Jacki xx (ellectic DT) http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete