Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

Hello my lovelies... Happy New Year to you all......
I have finally surfaced, and I have a quick card to share....
It was my brothers birthday New Years Eve, and this is my card for him using a Tiddly inks image.....



The sketch is following the Sweet Stop Sketch, and the papers are old MME , and they are that old I can't remember what they are called...lol! Ricky is coloured with my Spectrums.... the sentiment is computer generated and I have added some Jute twine... that's it!!!  Simple start for the New Year



 I hope my brother likes it... ( I gotta post it yet!) ooops!
anyhoo.... I am dashing to work... so i will be back with more of a chat later... I wanna know about your new year resolutions.....
til then I just want to enter this in...
1.Sweet Stop sketch- sketch
2.Cards Galore - anything goes
3.Live Love Crafts- something old
4.One Crazy stamper- Anything goes
5.Sparkles forum - Anything goes
6.Thro the Craft Room door - anything goes
 thanks for popping by... I will catch you tomorrow with my DT card for LLF...
hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Lis, first of all I want to wish you a happy newyear! Happiness, health and lots of creativity! I hope we'll see a lot of eachother in blogland.Love your card, guy cards are so difficult, but you nailed this one! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a super card - love that cute image and those colours and papers. Happy New Year.

    Karon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Lis! What a great card hun, love the image, great colours and papers too. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and Fabulous, Love the image so cute, Hope your brother had a great birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year Lis, lovely card, so beautifully coloured in and such a cute image, thank you for joining in with the Cards Galore challenge, good luck Hun Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is amazing and love the papers! I'm sure your brother loved it, too!! Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Lis and this card is cute LOL love the image and the papers hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lis.really love the fab image and your colours are gorgeous :D
    Happy New Year too hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Anything goes * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great male card Lis. Love this image and I'm sure your brother loved it. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic card for your brother's birthday! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great male card. Love your colouring and layout. Thanks for joining us at LLC.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lis!
    Oh, this is such a åerfect creation for a boy :) Youve done an amazing job coloring that sweet image and the colors are so lovely together :)
    Lovely!

    Thanks so much for joining us at LLC :)
    Welcome back!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete