Pages

Followers

Thursday, 31 January 2013

Lili's Little Fairies- Anything but a square.

Hello my lovelies.... Having a lovely weeks so far?
 its Thursday.. that can only mean.....
Yep! Lili's Little Fairies......
... and this week the theme is "Anything but a square"
so, i dug out one of my new dies, and this is what I came up with.....



I used my Go Kreate flower die... the set is too big for my Big Shot.. and I can only use  the smallest ...
 I need to get a Grand Calibur ..( wink) 
The stamp is "Little girls Tea time", coloured with my Speccies , the sentiment is a LOTV sentiment tag.I have attached it witha wee peg, and some jute twine. The papers are Zoe Pearn "Fly away with me " which was a freebie on the Sweet Shoppe FB page.... the flowers are a mix of MFT Die-namics flower trio and a Marianne flower die.. the leaf is also a Marianne... 


I just added a few pearls... I tinted the yellow/gold ones with my speccies to match...
now, please pop over to the blog and check out the rest of the DT's creations, and give the challenge a go... as always there is a fab prize up for grabs, this week is 2 stamps from the new LOTV release....
 I just need to enter this in..
1.Penny's Paper crafty - for girls
2.The Perfect Sentiment- anything goes with a die cut
3.Inky impressions - bingo(flowers/sentiment/twine)
4.Creative Card crew- Girly
5.Die cuttin' Diva's - anything goes
6.Inky Chicks-Bingo( Image, flowers, die cuts)
 thanks for stopping by... I must get cracking on a few cards that I have been asked to make.... 
I will catch you real sooooon 
 Hugs xxxx

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lis, lovely image and detail.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the shape and sweet image. Fabby flowers and so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Lis love it hugs hun xxx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...great shape card!! Thanks for playing along with us at! DCD!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card! Beautiful image and I love how you've arranged the flowers - they match the shape of your card so well too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.i love the image and really gorgeous colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. Love your attention to details. Those embellishments are fab and showcase your image perfectly. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Fabulous coloring and great design. Thank you so much for playing along in the Inky Impressions' challenge. Good luck in the prize draw. ~ Tonya ~ DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Lis ...LOVE all those flowers. Don't now how you've managed to get all those on without it looking cluttered but you have!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, Lis. Adorable image and gorgeous flowers! So glad you are playing in our "Die Cut" challenge at Perfect Sentiments this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card, love the colours which you have used

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our girly challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hunnie, thank you joining our Bingo challenge at Inky Impressions with your beautiful card

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ps. I have candy on my Paw Prince blog
    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous - love the flower shape and image, perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely beautiful. Love the vibrant colouring and the shape. Gorgeous design.Thanks for playing at
    Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so gorgeous! Love the details and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete