Pages

Followers

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Lili's Little Fairies - Embossing

Hello and good morning... Its still chilly out there..  it would be lovely to see a bit of sun tho'.
today sees the launch of Lili's Little Fairies new challenge - this week its "Anything goes"...
So, thinking cap on for this one.... I went for a boy card... I am sure I have said it before , but I LOVE LOTV's boy images......



So, the papers are new... yes, I know stash diet fail!!!!!
I  got them from Jessica Sprague, they are by Dani, called Hometown Proud



 The stamp is called "Super striker", he is coloured with my Spectrums I have used loads of kraft card on this, distressing it with my DI pad. the stars are Nestabilities. please pop over and check out the dt's delicious inspiration, and give the challenge a go. The prize up for grabs is $10 voucher for Nitwits... all you need to do is use a LOTV image.. Good luck!I would like to enter this in...
1.Cards by Lady Anne- anything goes
2.Papershelter - Anything goes
3.Stamp N Doodle - Boys birthday
4.613 avenue- Anything goes with Kraft
5.Our daily bread - For a child
6.Created with love - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by today... I will be back... maybe with a little SC , who knows ...
hugs xx

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lis. Love that image and I have to agree I love LOTV boy images :)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lis this is the sweetest! a super duper cute image...perfect for my man hehe! love the layout and the fab colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the LOTV boy's images too and your colouring is wonderful. The papers and layout are fabulous

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love LOTV stamps this is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring.
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lis, lovely colour scheme,
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter's Anything goes challenge.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image so sweet, fab layout too.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project, Lisa! I love the diverse designs on your layers and the embossing is fabs! As always, your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these boys too. What gorgeous papers, good job I am on a paper ban for a while. Lovely layout too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your little boy image and those papers are just perfect for it too.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These images are so super, duper cute. You did a great job of coloring it as well. (I love the bee too.) Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card, lovely image and I love the layering. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I just love that little boy and you have coloured him so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning lis.really fabulous design and i love your colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your layers and that cute graphic! My son loves soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lis,

    Stash diet fail...LOL!! That's a good one! Your coloring is just gorgeous! And I always forget about embossing die cuts...thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    my blog
    http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh he is so cute. Love your coloring great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda k.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow awesome layout. Just love the wonderful papers you have used and totally understand how a paper diet would fail... having really a hard time not to purchase paper especially when I see some really awesome one.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet image!! Your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. wonderful card, love the image!
    thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
    hugs, Valerie
    DT

    ReplyDelete