Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge-Movie Inspiration

Goooood Morning!!! How the devil are you ???
 Tuesday already??? I had a great weekend how about you?...
one of the lovely thing that happened was the lovely Krista giving away a freebie , the adorable "Hugs & Kisses"...
SO, I grabbed a little time to colour... having printed her out at 50%, in a kinda no-lines effect.... This is how she turned out... Mmmmmnnn... Not, entirely happy... ( I did pick up the wrong colour pen for her eyes, and manage to stuff it all up) I did my best to salvage her... this is the result...




Now, the theme over on the Saturated Canary Challenge is movie inspiration.. and I have chosen "Valentine's Day". she is coloured with my Spectrums, and the papers are from Echo Park "Yours Truly", I have used a mix of flower trio and delicate asters dies, and a Cheery Lynn flourish... I added a few pearls & gems.



So, if you are entering the SC challenge , be quick... there's not much time.!
I would also like to enter this in.. 
1.Saturated Canary - Movie Inspration
2.ABC Challenges - Valentine's Day
3.Artistic Inspirations - love 
4.Digi Makeover - Hearts Galore
5.Melonheadz - Use a digi
6.One Stop Craft - Sparkle & Bling
7.MAWTT- Bling it on 
8.Creative Craft Challenge - bling it up 
9. Oldie but goodie- Glitz & Glam 
10.C.R.A.F.T - valentine's /love
 thanks for popping by today.. I need to get a 21st birthday card made PDQ, and then on with my LLF DT card
til then... 
hugs xxx

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and image. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the way you have coloured this image hun I was excited to get the freebie too but havent used it yet xxx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww isn't she a cutie!! you've coloured her beautifully… fab shading on her hair and boots! I love the gorgeous papers and how you've layered up… and the flowers are really gorgeous… it's a wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card & that adorable image you used...FAB coloring too! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ ABC Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did great!!!! Gorgeous hair!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck!!
    Red (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and brilliant colouring love the papers and layout and your die-cut flowers too-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.really love the sc image and your no lines colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is lovely, love the no lines feel you have, you are so much braver than me!!! Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card with a lovely digi....great colouring...thanks for sharing with Melonheadz Friends...hope to see you next time again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way this turned out. Don't be so hard on yourself. Her eyes look great! Love the project! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous card! you have colored the image beautifully!Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog! We hope you join us again in our next challenge!

    Cheers
    Nazneen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. swoon swoony swoon! oh my Lis I love this, love that no lines effect.
    thank you so much for sharing your card with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is gorgeous, love her, absolutely nothing wrong with her eyse at all. Thank you for joining us at Artistic inspirations this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, great background dots. I am going to study your technique! Lovely card with a great image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fabulous image. I really love the great DP you have used and the flower.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. I love the image and your coloring is awesome. Tank you for joining us at ABC Challenges this week. Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need to get me some Saturated Canary images I think - your colouring is excellent x

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooops ...forgot to say love the colour scheme on this x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a pretty card... you did an amazing job coloring the image!

    Thank you for participating in the first challenge at Melonheadz Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooh! I see we both won Top 3 over at ABC. Congrats to you and your fabulous card Lis. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete