Pages

Followers

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Some Odd Girl community challenge - Grey with a POP of.....

Hello my lovelies...

I hope you have discovered the new new S.O.G community , and there is lots of fun challenges and prizes up for grabs......
there are a few challenges running, but this one is for the "Grey with a POP if ...(pink, blue, yellow or green) 
Of, course, you guessed it , I went for Pink!!
 I have snatched a few minutes to colour up another S.O.G sweetie... this one is Heartsy Mae......
 Here is what I came up with.....


She is coloured with my Spectrums and fussy cut out . then I  3d'd her onto my card, using my Echo Park "yours TRULY" papers. I followed the sketch over on the Some Odd Girl monthly challenge  here....


The sentiment is computer generated, and I used my Sissix double heart die for a little extra detail.(distressed with acrylic paint)
I hope you like her... 
 All I need to do is get her linked up... so, I'll see you over there..???
1.S.O.G. challenge -sketch
2.Card Crafters Circle - Layers
3.Stampin for the weekend- Girly
4.Craft Us Crazy - Love and/or the colour red
5.Crafting by design- Alcohol markers
6.Crafts and Me- Something new (image)
Thanks for stopping by... I will have another S.O.G challenge entry tomorrow.... till then hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card...love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Really adore this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love the pretty image and your colouring is amazing!
    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. lis this is stunning!! what gorgeous colours and i just love the layout...really beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is gorgeous lis!! love your colouring and those tones really suit her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.i love your fab design and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing coloring!! So pretty! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cute image really pops against those gorgeous papers....beautiful creation! Thank you for entering at Card Crafter's Circle...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute I love that image hun hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete