Pages

Followers

Friday, 25 January 2013

Sugar Nellie Facebook group challenge 51 "Charming"

Hello dearies... welcome... 
Its lovely to see you today.. I would like to share with you my entry for the FB Sugar Nellie's challenge where this week the challenge is "Charming"... but first, please indulge me in a little toot!!!
over at Sugar Nellie you may have seen the new weekly award called "Eye candy" ... last week I was that lucky winner!!! Yay! 
So... I will be wearing this with pride on my blog.....



 thank you for indulging me ... and thank you girls for nominating me....xxxx
Now, onto my card..... using and old , but still dear to my heart favourite....



So, on One buck Wednesday over at Jessica Sprague, I (ahem) purchased ..For $1 I hasten to add... these gorgeous papers... called Samantha Walker Blossom Mega kit..... are they lush..... the image is of course a Gorjuss girl..."Flower girl".I have had her an absolute age...  and I fall in love with the Gorjuss range every time I see them , she is  coloured with my Spectrums.....



the flowers are Tim Holtz "tattered flower garland", a couple of pearls, tinted to match with my pens...the corner is a Marianne die I think.."Anja corner", the tag is LOTV.... 
 I hope you like her...... 
I would just like to enter in ..
1.The Sugarbowl - Anything goes
2.Happy Campers - flowers (Digital papers to make flowers)
3.In the Pink challenge - Distressed
4.Papercrafting journey-For a girl
5.Sassy studio - Use a charm
6.Sugar Nellie FB challenge - charming
 thanks for joining me today... I'm dashing off to work now- but a weekend off awaits me....
Catch ya tomorrow... xxxx

12 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. I love it. Great colour combo. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous hun, love your colouring. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour scheme and fab layout and your colouring is just stunning!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your card is so stylish and inspiring.I love the colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges...from one girl to another!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.really stunning papers and colours and i love the sweet gg girl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, fab image.. love the flowers, xx Thanks for joing us at Happy Campers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! You've coloured the image beautifully. Thanks so much for joining In The Pink Challenge this time.
    Amelia (GD In The Pink Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful Gorjuss image and perfect colouring. The papers and embellishments are delicious!
    Thank you for joining us at the ITP "Distressing" challenge - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Lis and one of my favourite gorjuss girls.

    thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous Lis, with such a stunning Gorjuss image... love her bright pink cheeks to match her dress!

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST!

    Alaine SSD DT

    ReplyDelete