Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

The Sugarbowl challenge- Anything goes

Hello my lovelies!! Keeping warm??? Boy, did it snow!!! 
I hope wherever You are , you only need to see it from the window... and don't have to venture out ....
So, with that in mind... I have an excuse to craft... hehehe..
I thought I would try my luck over on the Sugarbowl challenge....
Here's my card...



Ohh la la .. I LOVE a bit of pink & girly!!!! So, here is Delia coloured with my Spectrums, using my new fav Carta Bella papers"Devoted". The die cuts are Cheery Lynn flourish... MFT die-namics Flower Trio & Memory Box clouds.... a few pearls, and a LOTV tag sentiment to finish.....



I stippled the cloud background using my blue ink pad, my hand drawn cloud template  and a cut n dry sponge.... I hope you like her....
 I would like to enter in the following..
1.The SugarBowl - Anything goes 
2.Sugar nellie FB challenge - Girly 
3.Card Mania - Girly
4.charisma Cardz- birthday
5.Allsorts challenge - Dies & punches
6.Bunny Zoes - anything goes 
7.Dream Valley Challenges- Anything goes 
8.OSAAT-Anything goes 
9.Quirky Crafts - Something new with pink

thanks for popping by... lots more to share this week.... LLF and DTC colour crew challenge.... 
Catch you then
hugs xxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is a cutie - lovely, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lis lovely colour combo, and pretty papers.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. I love the image and great design.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week in our birthday celebrations.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful I love it.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this Lis... your colouring is stunning as always.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Lis...love the papers and the colour combo you have used...very girly!


    thanks for joining us at The sugar Bowl.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love the cute image, gorgeous papers and fab design. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and i love the papers you used and the flowers. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous lis.i love your soft and pretty papers and really sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely creation this is! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Fabulous design and colours. Thanks for joinig us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing card! I love the colours and the layout of the card and the image is just so cute! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! I hope you'll join us again with our next challenges very soon! Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card, so beautifully coloured too! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's . Card mania Challendges

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cute card! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Some thing New With PINK' challenge! New Challenge starts tomorrow evening!

    ((Lyn) DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, Lis as always! :-) Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete