Pages

Followers

Saturday, 12 January 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Anything goes

Hello crafty peeps... how are you all???
 I have been sooo busy this week, that I have not had chance to post many times on my blog, but I do have something to share today.
I have had a little fun colouring this little TI cutie in, and I am loving these new Carta Bella "Devoted" papers. I have bought them in digi format here... so I can print my fav papers over and over again... 
Particularly satisfying when you most loved papers are on opposite side of the paper!!!!



this is old favorite of my mine, Wryn "Close to my heart" coloured with my Spectrums. and these new Carta Bella devoted papers- well , they're lush, just lush! A button, some pink twine and a couple of pearl hearts ... finished!!! 


 I have matted on some soft pink cardstock the I picked up in Hobbycraft, and used my MS punch on it for the trellis border. I wanted to keep it simple, so as not to detract from the papers and that adorable image!! 
so, all I need to do is enter in the following.....
1.Tiddly Inks Challenge - Anything goes
2.Card Makin Mama's - Anything goes
3.Crafty Catz- Buttons & Bows
4.Creative Corner - Cute as a button
5.Stampin for the weekend- Anything goes
6.My Heart Pieces - gettin girly 
7.Inky Chicks - Anything goes 
thanks for popping by... I will hopefully have something less pink and girly tomorrow, but equally as adorable!
hugs xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - your coloring is amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at My heart Pieces Challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :) I love the papers!! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! love your card and I'm really loving your DP. I really need to get that. Great coloring.
    Thanks for joining our cute as a button challenge at Crafty Corners this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Lis, love the image which you have coloured beautifullym, as always and fabulous colours too. have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card - love the image. Your colouring is always fabulous. TFS and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card love the image and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. I just love those papers. They showcase your image perfectly. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Lis I love this sweet image and the gorgeous colours,

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks a lot for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

    love this cute image and your colouring skills

    Love Mel DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous lis.i love your pretty design and stunning sweet wryn :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your work! What a wonderful use of layers! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Lis!!
    oooh i just had to come and peek in on this gorgeous card again, its just fabulous and those papers are delicious!!
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow Lis, this is simply incredible!! Gorgeous color work and beautiful design!! I'm going to have to check out that digi paper.. I am totally into it this year!! :) So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow lisa what a fab card thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ good luck hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so love this card! I think your choice of papers and colors are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card - wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces Stamp
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete