Pages

Followers

Monday, 7 January 2013

Without words challenge- Baby it's cold outside

Good morning!! Happy Monday to you.... the weekend has flown by again ...Sob!
Ok... so how are you... today I am feeling fat and frumpy!!!!
I need to shed those Xmas pounds, and pronto!
after work i shall be shopping for a start to a diet... its really hard when there is soooo much yummy stuff still in the house.....
To take my mind of that, I have a card to share for the challenge over on "Without Words", where the theme is "Baby, Its cold outside". It has to be CAS, and feature lots of lovely snow... what better than snow folk for that???
This is one I made for my Hubby's folks....

                      


the papers are both LOTV and Simple Stories, the stamp is "Christmas Garland" coloured with my Spectrums


I added just a smatter  of glitter, gem swirls, a crocheted flower, and a pearl.Its matted with kraft cardstock, I added a Kraft snowflake and a gem, ingeniously held by a peg....( Inspiration I grabbed from Liz @ Pink Petticoat)
I hope you will agree, that is fairly CAS for me???
so, thanks for joining me today... I have a few cards to finish of, and a tutorial to start ( all before I head off to work)
I would just like to add this into the following
1.Without Words- Baby its cold outside
2.Gingerloft- Christmas or Winter
3.Eclectic Ellapu- Snow much fun
4.Robyn's Fetish - Anything goes
5.Catch the Bug- Anything goes
6.Crafty Hazelnut- Card that doesn't feature Santa
 thanks for popping by... I will be back quick as a wink(well, hopefully!)
hugs xxx

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lis love the snowfolk.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card! i love the gorgeous snowmen...the colours are so pretty aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card - love that image. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, in such rich, warm, inviting colors - I like that idea rather than always using cool colors. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are quick of the mark hun! Gorgeous snowy card - I love that stamp. Thanks for joining us at Without Words for January, and good luck. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable hun, that snow couple are just the cutest. Love this card. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute love the image hugss x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card! love the image
    thank you for joining the challenge at robyns fetish this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super cute! Those snowmen are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning lis.i love your sweet image and gorgeous colouring and design,.
    thanks for joining in our January challenge at Without Words :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cuet snow couple and fabulous card altogether!! Thanks for linking up with us this week at Robyn's Fetish !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - lovely snow couple - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 106 - you could also enter this into my new CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable snowmen! Thanks for playing along with us at Without Words
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a love ly card - LOTV are great!
    thank you for joining us at robyns fetish this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the image!
    Fabulous project! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge.
    Happy New Year !!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous and so so cute! Thanks for joining us at Without Words and hope to see you tomorrow for the next challenge:)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete