Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Anything Goes Challenge - Make It Manly

Hello my lovelies... good evening to you.. sorry for being a little slack on the blogging front...I have been MEGA busy!! 
I have a quick card to share today.. and a special one tomorrow..(stay tuned )


                      
 this was a quickie... yep.. No colouring needed.. I got this digi witha coloured version too.. this is "Racer Lewis" from Prarie Fairy, the papers are "Hometown proud" from Dani. Just a simple layout really,and the rosette was made using a freebie scoreboard I got with a mag a while back...It made it really to get the folds spot on.


 I fussy cut & 3d'd Lewis and added a sentiment and the age.
thats it really.... A nice and bright & cheery card. 
 I would like to enter this in the following.
1.Anything goes - make it manly
2.Craft room challenge- For a man
3.Thro' the Craft Room Door- anything goes
4.Crafty bloggers - Anything goes
5.My Craft spot- pop it up
6.Eclectic Ellapu- masculine

 thanks for popping by.. I will see you in the morning with my special card .. and don't forget it "One Buck Wednesday" 
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. This is a fab brightly coloured male creation. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lis love the image and the lovely layout.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning male card lis.great fun image and i love the bold papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stunning and colourful card which is just perfect for our Something For A Man Challenge. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Lis! I love the bright colors & cute patterns! The image is darling, wonderfully colored, and your design & embellies are darling! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even if this was a quickie it turned out blooming marvellous. TFS over at Eclectic Ellapu.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card...perfect for the male theme.Thank you for playing along with us at the Craft Room. Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colors and super fun image!
    Thanks so much for joining is at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab fun colourful card. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun way to celebrate 70! That image is great and I love your rosette!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a bright card, love it, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete