Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Can you digi it? - Love is in the air

Happy hump day... my lovelies.... 
Have you remembered its One Buck Wednesday over @ Jessica Sprague.... No??? 
you simply can't miss it.. where else can you get Carta Bella or Echo park papers for $1 ???
 I have a card to share... I am quite sure hubby won't see it before tomorrow... so here it is....


 the papers are Echo Park- Yours truly..... and this adorable chap is a Pollycrafts image... now I remember why I love those images...
 He is coloured with my Spectrums... the sentiment comes with it on the cd ( magazine freebie from aaaages ago)



 I have fussy cut him out and 3d'd him on.... and the sentiment too... 
Another simple card for the man in my life...
I just need to enter the following..
1.Can you Digi it?- Love is in the air
2.LEJ Challenges - Someone special
3.Card Mania - Love
4.Cards for men- All my love
5.Love to Create - Love
6.Digi Darla- Be my Valentine
7.Kaboodles Doodles - Valentine 
8. Pink Elephant Monday challenge - Love is in the air

 thanks for popping in... Lili's Little Fairies tomorrow.. hope you call back then.. 
Hugs xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Mania! Good luck and hope you'll join us again with our next challenge! Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute - made me smile! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super Valentines card, thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO adorable!!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE you amazing robot! What a darling image and I think your coloring is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CYDI?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is soooo cute! Totally love the way you have colored him up!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a Cute card with a Cute image! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love your image its a Beautiful Card Thanks for joining us this week at LTC Hugs Sandra DT XX http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! I love the cute robot. Thanks for playing along with us at Can You Digi It?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the cutest robot ever! Lovely card!

    Thank you for playing with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete