Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Crafting When We Can- Cards for Boys

Hello peeps!
The start of the week - again... but this one I don't mind...
 Pancake  day, valentine's , a short week as I have an extra day off...So working Monday, but then not til Friday.
Oh ! and the first of my Dabble days on Sunday...
 Have I not told you???!!!!
 I am beginning Spectrum Noir classes at my local garden centre......
Here is a link ... I am really nervous.... I think that should say Sunday 17th not Thursday...lol! 
Anyway... its just a chance to pop in and have a go with the pens...with an insight on how they work... I am booking classes too... 
Anyhooooooo, on with my next card.....




this is Surfin' Christian from Simply Betty ... I have had him an absolute age... sadly , there hasnt been much call to use him...I have coloured him with my Spectrums, and the papers are a download from Summer Driggs...called "flip-flopsicles" I love the brights on this....Its fab to get a chance to use them....




 Just a simple layout really, computer generated sentiment, and on the inside it says.. "Hope its swell".
Its for one of the guys at work.. he surfs..( and he is a fireman...) lol! 
So, just to enter in...
1.Craftin when we can- for the boys
2.Natalie and Amy- somethin old & somethin new (image & papers)
3.Hannah & Friends - Anything goes
4.Creative Corner - For the boys
5.Cards Galore - one for the men
thanks for popping by... As I said.. free time this week so who knows what I will throw together.. 
Can't wait to share
Hugs xxxx


8 comments:

  1. Great card, fab image & colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Lis perfect male card.
    I am sure everything will be fine with your classes, it would be fantastic to have something like this on the Island.
    I hope it all goes well and looking forward to reading your update.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a yummy card Lis and you'll be great with your classes! I have spectrum noirs and flexmarkers and now I'm wanting copics!! huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card well suited to our challenge. That image is amazing and coloured so well.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a cool dude..love the colours

    thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your card at Natalie and Amy's and had to come check it out. Great job!
    PS-I have blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Totally love the image you have used and the coloring of it! Beautiful distressing.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Crafting when we can. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lis, although looking at your coloring, I don't see why you need to take classes, your coloring is great. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Natalie & Amy's this month.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete