Pages

Followers

Saturday, 23 February 2013

Forever Friends monthly Challenge - Animals/Butterflies/Birds

Hello you lot....
Welcome to the weekend !
you might have caught my post over on the Spectrum Noir blog yesterday, where I created a coloured image using mostly dots....?
Its was one of those gorgeous stamps from LOTV...such an adorable bunny...
 If you want to see how I coloured him check out my tutorial here.... 




Isn't he the cutest? I love that glittery paper too... I think its "Woodland Folk" he is called "Arms full of daisies", coloured with my spectrums.



the sketch is a Deconstructed sketch 89.. I kinda like its CAS style...
So, I just need to enter this in...
1Forever friends - animals/butterflies/birds
2.Delicious Doodles - flowers for Spring
3.Denconstructed Sketch- sketch  89
4.Penny's Papercrafty - Anything goes
thanks for popping by... I have lots of exciting new stuff to share soon..including this...



Hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, gorgeous sweet image and design.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lis, this is just gorgeous, I love that bunny and how you have coloured it - just stunning. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is gorgeous, I love the colouring! The dp are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just so cute,gorgeous image and design hun hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww so cute lis! love the stippling....gorgeous texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, love the image and flowers, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck with all your challenges xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.stunning spring colours and i love your adorable bunny :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love the texture on the bunny, really fab, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet card
    thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Lis. Love your colouring of this cute image - really looks like he's walking thru a field of flowers. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete