Pages

Followers

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Glitter and Sparkle challenge - cards for a girl

Hello my lovelies... well we survived the little visitor.. although I am thinking I may need a "Power" nap! lol! 
I have a card to share , as promised using my new fabby prize stamps from LOTV!
 I adore this bunny! 


the papers are digital from Jessica Sprague. these are Samantha Walker  "Rosie" collection... a bargain for $1 on One Buck Wednesday!  The stamp is "Flower arranging" from LOTV . 
He is coloured with my Spectrums



 I have punched out loads of daisies with my old daisy stamps (gosh I have had those since I started card making). I have used my Cheery Lynn flourish die , and added lots of pearls, some stickles and a lace flower from stash and a daisy from WOC.
the sentiment is from the geisha girl companion  set from LOTV... using the words from the scroll sentiments
so, there is my first creation with these new LOTV releases, but stand by for lots more..
 All I need to do is enter in..
1.Glitter & Sparkle - for a girl
2.Addicted to stamps - Pearls & swirls
3.Sweet stampin' - Pearls & Swirls
4.Brown Sugar- Anything goes
5.365 Cards - Girly Swirly
6.Delightful Sketches - Pastel colours
Thanks for joining me today... best get my self something to eat.. and Psych myself up for Monday (argggghhh!) 
Hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Adorable "Pearls and Swirls" card, thank you for entering at Sweet Stampin' this week. Good Luck. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable "Pearls and Swirls" card, thank you for entering at Sweet Stampin' this week. Good Luck. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun, love your image and the lovely papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the image and layout, thanks for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and your design. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card , Lovely colours . Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your beautiful card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Colors.. Love the Design papers.. and those flowers you have made are Gorgeous... Love the glitter and the pearls.. Looks Beautiful.. :o)
    And FAB FAB put together.. :o)
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete