Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Happy birthday Lauren!

Hello my dear friend... today is a special day. its my nieces 18th birthday, and this card was made with her in mind...
Happy Birthday Lauren!
 my first attempt at red hair.. and it took me forever... couldn't get it just right.... 
but here she is ...

  this cutie is of course a Saturated Canary image, called "Ava", she is coloured with my Spectrums. the papers are Nitwits "Perfect Pair". the sketch is a "Deconstructed sketch" , I always look here for a layout inspiration! ... 


I had the devils job getting the face just right after the red strands of hair feathered..Grrrr! still... I think it looks OK ?
I LOVE the papers too....
 I just need to enter in...
1.Bearly Mine - Anything goes
2.Celebrate The Occasion - Girls birthday (Use pink)
3.Creative Card Crew- Birthday 
4.Digital Tuesdays- birthdays
5.Inky Chicks - Mothers Day or Birthdays
6.Created with love - Bright & cheery.
 thanks for dropping by... I hope you can join me for Lili's Little Fairies tomorrow... 
Hugs xxxx


16 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love your colouring and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Great card. Love the papers and colours, super image too. I am sure that she will love it.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ava's red hair:) The sketch and the papers are so gorgeous:)
    Happy Birthday to your niece!
    Dafi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the design and your coloring is outstanding. Thanks for sharing with us at CreatedWithLoveChallengs
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I am sure Lauren will love it. Thanks for joining our Bright and Cheery Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a super card. She will love it I am sure. Great job on her hair, I struggle with hair as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lis..

    Loving this.... your colouring is SUPERB!! And the red hair is PERFECT! Would love to know what colours you finally used..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lis.i love this sweet image and your design and colours are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the hair turned out wonderful! Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so sweet and delicate. Great colouring. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card crew and our Birthday challenge. Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The hair is sensational! Best red hair coloring ever! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “Anything Goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! Thank you for sharing with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete