Pages

Followers

Friday, 22 February 2013

Happy Campers challenge - Use a favourite stamp

Hello and good morning sweeties.... Friday is finally here! 
I am heading off to work imminently, and its a loooong shift...So, I have a quick card to share...
 when I say quick... it took me a while.. but worth it I think.. I am happy with the outcome... and using one of my all time favourite stamp ranges.. Lili of the Valley.
So, here it is....


this adorable pair are called"Anniversary surprise", which I coloured with my Speccies... the papers are Prima "Romance Novel", stitched all round, distressed with DI ink & acrylic paint.
I have embellished with small organza ribbon roses.. some antique peach lace, Kraft die cuts, (again painted), a pin , pearls and a scrap of lace tied with twine, and a LOTV sentiment tag..


I hope the happy couple like it..... 
So, i gotta dash soon , so I'd just like to enter this in the following....
1.Happy Campers- Fav stamp
2.In the Pink- Pink & bling(hope its pink enough)
3.Milk coffee - make it cute
4.Anything goes challenge - vintage/shabby chic
5.Loves rubber stamps- lots of layers....
6.Ribbon Carousel - love is in the air
thanks for popping by... I gotta go... I must tell ya tho' my "Dabble Days " went really well, so I will hopefully posting some class dates real soon...
 Catch ya later
hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. WOW Lis, this is just stunning - gorgeous image, gorgeous colouring, love those papers and it has a real vintage feel - love it! Have a good day and hope the shift goes quickly. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis. Your colouring is fabby! Love it.

    Have a great weekend, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wonderful depth to your shading, super embies, and what a fun image. The couple you give it to is going to flip over it and remember it always. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lis

    Yes... it's certainly pink enough.. and soooooo gorgeous!! Your colouring of this image is absolutely stunning... and I love your layout too!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink.. hope to see you here again soon..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image Lis and I love the colour combo and all the wonderful detail.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous Lis love that image layout is fab huggles Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.your design is really beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. So pretty. Thank you for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge this week.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card- all your layers are fab! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xxxxx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested xxx http://lydiawalker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/just-little-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! Your coloring is so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps and we hope you play along with us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete