Pages

Followers

Thursday, 14 February 2013

Lili's Little Fairies - Pearls

good morning you lot....! 
 Happy valentines day... are you feeling all loved up?
 Well I have a card to share to day for Lili's Little Fairies, where the new theme is "pearls".. Not really in keeping with a passionate red creation.. but there is hearts...
still, I LOVE this cute little fella, and whats even nicer is .. I WON him..Yay! 
So, I an attempt to use up some of my papers.. I dug out some Websters pages.. and here is the result...



Isn't he the cutest???? this one is called "Flower arranging"
 I have coloured him very softly with my Spectrums, added a daisy from WOC, and a bit of netting. my pearls are 3 hearts , and liquid pearls dotted round my image.


That's it really ... just a simple layout....
now, its a really easy challenge... and there is lots of inspiration from the DT.. and as always a fabby prize up for grabs... All you need to do is use a LOTV image... simple! 
I will see yu there..
I just need to enter this in..
1.Our daily bread - animals
2.Papertake Weekly - hearts and flowers
3.Thro the Craft Room door - anything goes
4.There She Goes- Flowers
5.Corrosive challenges- Hearts & flowers
6.Chocolate ,coffee- hobbies (flower arranging)
 thanks for joining me today...
I have lots more cards coming real soon...
 Catch Ya later!
Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. Aww Lis this is gorgeous so sweet .

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little cutie Lis, love the image and gorgeous sunny colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, very sweet..thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet animal card!! Love your colors and design!! The added texture is a beautiful touch. Very springy!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute.. Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge: Hobbies
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet. :-) The soft yellows are perfect for springtime. Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete