Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Some Odd Girl - February sketch

Hello  my lovelies.... How are you today???
Well, we have a little sunshine today... hopefully spring is just round the corner, at last.... I long for warmer days.!
There is a new challenge for the month over at Some Odd girl... and its fab!
so, with out too much chit chat here is my card..... 


The papers area combo of scraps.. the most part from Sweet Briar papers from Raspberry Road. The image is "Puppy Tobie"
coloured with my spectrums .



 I have die cut the text with my sizzlits... and 3d'd them on..
I would just like to enter this in..
1.Daisy Doodles - Anything goes
2.Digi Makeover - anything goes
3.Incy Wincy - Pop it up
4.Squiggle Fly - use a sentiment
5.A Gem of a challenge - Dies & Punches
6.Some Odd Girl - Sketch
thanks for popping by... busy busy with DT stuff and orders, and I have to get ready for my next "Dabble Day" over @ Beverley Garden centre... hope you can join me...
 Hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. Adorable card - such a super cool image and I love the LO.
    Amazing colouring.
    Thanks for playing with us at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and image! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this image! Great card - so cute.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Lis this is an adorable image fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww sweet image its lovely ...card is fab hugs hun Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute--love the chunky sentiment! thanks for playing along with SF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this lis.stunning fun image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this image its adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe he is too cute!! i love the colours... what a sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card and fun way to do the sentiment! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab way to do the sentiment (love the way you did Happy Birthday too - so hip). Such a fun image and your coloring is super. This card will totally make someone smile! Thanks for entering the Squigglefly challenge - the sentiment is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete