Pages

Followers

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Designed to Color - Hexagons

Hello my lovelies... happy weekend!
hubs is watching the rugby downstairs, so I thought I would grab the chance to share a card!
 over at Designed To Color there is a new challenge up... we want to see "Hexagons"
Here is mine...



We are sponsored by "There She goes" stamps and this one is called  "You're a Hoot!", the papers are from Echo Park called "Happy together"




the hexagons are from my MFT die.. I have cut out and 3d'd the little owls onto the card. the clouds are from a stencil I drew, and sponging blue ink softly onto the card to create clouds.
Pop over and check out the rest of the fab dt ideas on the blog.
I would just like to enter this in..
1.Cards by Lady Anne- anything goes
2.LEJ designs- things with wings
3.Thro the Craft Room Door- anything goes
4.Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
5.Paper playtime- anything goes

 thanks for popping by... tomorrow I will be sharing a taste of the Irish with you.. see you then!
hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Lis!!
    The colors are beautiful!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the fun owls and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lis.the hexagons are fabulous and i love your colours and sweet owls :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card love the owls and hexagon shapes and great papers-thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the colors and papers you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Play Time!
    Tracy
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lis,

    Beautiful card; love that owl and colors. Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    and good luck with the draw.
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete